By Judy Shafer
Ross Flower Shop in Centralia has a new location, with the same traditions. Judy and her husband, Kenny, have moved the shop to the country.
The original Ross Flower Shop was opened at 211 S. Locust St. in 1903 by Judy’s in-laws, Earl and Whitie Ross.
The new location at 1301 Green St. Road is the final destination in the journey for this Centralia tradition, and Judy looks forward to many more years of smelling the roses.