The Clinton County Health Department is now scheduling Pfizer Covid-19 vaccinations to the following people:
Individuals who LIVE or WORK in Illinois and are over 16.
•Any patient ages 16 or 17 must be accompanied by a legal guardian at all times.
• If you have ever had a severe allergic reaction (e.g. anaphylaxis) to ANY injectable medication or vaccine you will need a Doctor’s note to receive the vaccine. If you have any questions, please contact 618-594-6622 for further instructions.
• You cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine within 14 days of any other vaccines.
• If you are sick or are COVID-19 positive, please contact our department to reschedule your appointment.
On the day of your appointment, please remember to:
• Bring a photo ID and QR code
• Masks are required
• Wear proper attire to receive an injection in the upper arm
Sign Up Link
The address for MedPlus in Carlyle is:
18209 Eula Mae Pkwy
Carlyle, IL 62231